Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love my Melaleuca

Last month, my sister in law got me to buy products made by melaleuca.  They are a company that creates products that are completely child and pet safe for the home. I never would have signed up, but the sign up fee was only a dollar a couple months ago when she convinced me.  Since then I haven’t looked back.  I never would have thought they would have worked but OMG they work amazingly well.  And the products are cheaper, For instance I was addicted to 409 cleaner.  It costs aprox 5-6 dollars for one bottle.  Melaleuca tough and tender (compairable to 409 but kid safe, no chemicals) cost me $5.69 for a concentrated bottle that makes SIX 409 spray bottle sizes. So you get six bottles of cleaner for the same price as one of 409.   Anyhow I just love the products.  My favorites so far are Solumel (see 101 uses of solumel) no work shower spray, tough and tender spray, all the laundry products, and melamagic. Okay so I couldn’t narrow it down! The downfall I will say is you have to spend a minimum points each month to get the good prices, however I will say that I haven’t had any problem finding things that we will use in our house to purchase to spend my points.  They have bathroom products, makeup, cleaners, bathing, and food.  Anyhow, I’m not a salesman and don’t plan on being one.  I just LOVE the products so I thought I would share what I have found! I started with the home conversion kit.  It cost me $99.00 and it comes with all of this:

image

No comments:

Post a Comment