Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Losing my MIND and my KEYS.

So, I don't know about all of you but I believe the idea of pregnancy brain and that it extends well past being pregnant.  I believe that when you have children, the moment they are born, they steal part of your brain also.  My husband would agree that I can't remember the littlest of things, for example setting the table and not getting out...whats the word.... oh ya,  utensils (see I also forget the names of the most common items). So when on this fine day in January my keys went missing, I didn't think much of it, just figured it was my me losing my brains.  Until Kiersten informed me that Katelyn had had them.  WHAT, oh  no they could be anywhere.  Luckily, I didn't have to travel anywhere on this day, however, I did need to find my keys. I cleaned the whole house, went through the garbage that was still in the house, cleaned the kid's rooms, and still NO KEYS.  Just when I was about to give up... I found them.  I'm sure she was thinking this is exactly where they go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment