Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday Soccer Week 1

Since we moved to Rathdrum my girls haven't been able to do any sports. We moved at the most inopportune time as baseball was just starting in Post Falls and had already started in Rathdrum. So when I found out soccer was coming soon I asked the girls if they wanted to play and both said yes. Although soccer is never been our family sport, I thought we would give it a try. Kiersten played when she was little and she really just like to pick the flowers and Katelyn has never played! So here we are game day week 1!

Kiersten really enjoyed it and I'm sure will focus on her skills as the season goes on. Katelyn enjoyed it but I thought she would be more aggressive, it turns out she's a little shy.  She also was more concerned about her lip gloss.  We will see what the season brings!


 


 



 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment