Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday time....

One year has passed and we are still in awwww.  I finally got Kiersten's invites out today!  So hopefully everyone will get them in time.  The big birthday is next weekend.  We are having it in Horseshoe bend and we are so excited.
We were asked what the theme was going to be and I have decided I'm not doing a theme.  We are getting a sheet cake from costco and Kiersten will have her own mini cake that I will make for her.
So another thing that has come up... is that I think Kiersten's first REAL word is "Hi"  She picks up our cell phones puts it to her ear and says "Hi" .  I find this very funny because I had a dream prior to Kiersten even being born that we were having a baby girl with dishwater blond hair,  and she came out and said "Hi".  Kinda strange that I had that dream and her first word that she really understands what it means...is really Hi.  Kinda crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment