Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Rollover - Yep crashed my husbands new pickup!

Yes, you are seeing a brand new 2008 dodge ram that I crashed.  I have to say it was in slow motion when it all happened.  Kiersten and I were headed back from her 1 year well child checkup.  We were headed home on the freeway and it began freezing rain.  I just started up an incline was going approximately 35 miles and hour and lost control.  We fishtailed back and forth about 4 times and ended up going off the road in the median between the East and West bound lanes.  I truly felt like I was going to come to a stop, but that isn't what happened.  I was traveling sideways in the median area and my back right tire hit a ditch, which flung the pickup into a roll.  Yes I completely rolled it with my 1 year old inside.  I have to say after the safety of Kiersten and I, I was in shock that I just rolled George's brand new pickup.  As soon as we landed back on the wheels, I looked up out my drivers side window which was gone to a guy standing their asking me if I was okay.  My response was  "Yes, but I just rolled my husbands new pickup."  He nicely replied and said, "It will be okay!"




   

4 comments:

  1. holy cow jocie that is freakin scary. just looking at the picks sends chills down my spine. I hope it all works out for ya. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did the insurance adjuster say? Are they going to fix it or give you the value? What a pain! At least you and Kiersten are alive! Kinda makes you want to move to Florida though...Well, I guess there are hurricanes there, so maybe not ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that stinks. I hope everything works out. Nobody needs that scare and stress. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete