Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Update

Baby Drake #2 is doing well, had my follow up appointment today about the ultrasound. She said EVERYTHING ( I didn’t realize they measures so much) on the little one looked great. I maintained my weight this month and babies heart rate was 156. I talked to her about the sinus headaches I’ve been having for the last month and half and she prescribed antibiotics to help get rid of the infection. Hopefully it will work because the headaches are driving me crazy, and I hate having to take Tylenol to battle them.  Baby is moving more and more in my tummy.  The kicks are great, but the rolling around…I’m not so fond of.  Kind of reminds me of my nausea again. :) Speaking of nausea, it has gotten much better, I rarely actually get sick anymore (for the last week and half).  In the evening I still feel a bit sick but nothing like before.  Definitely can tell baby is taking over my belly because I can’t eat much with out feeling overly stuffed.  Well nothing else to report on the baby home front.  Hope everyone is doing well and look for your Gender Reveal Party invite soon.  Party is being planned for October 15th.  Please, get me your addresses so I can get them to my momma.  Drake.jocelyn [at] gmail.com  Looking forward to sharing the news of babies gender with all our close friends and family!!

~Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment