Friday, September 23, 2011

Lumberjack Days 2011

Last weekend Kiersten and I went to experience another Lumberjack days in Orofino.  Since she has been born I don’t think we have missed it, and she loves it. The parades, the rides, the animals and this year my mother in law came up and brought her cousin Carson.  Kiersten had the best time with him and I’m so glad they came up to enjoy the fun. 

DSC_0062DSC_0055Fair days

This ride they called “The Slide” it was more like an obstacle course where you climbed up nets and across these hanging bridges and it ended with the slide.  Kiersten loved it, however the bottom photo in this collage you notice she is concentrating very hard….her cousin Carson thought it would be fun to jump on the bridge and scare her. She yelled “stooooppp” at him just after I snapped this photo!

 

Fair days1

Fair days2

DSC_0056

DSC_0058

And her winnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment