Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fillings at the dentist

So when Kiersten had her dentist appointment they found out that she had some cavities. We went in and had them fixed today and she did so well! She got a shot and had two cavities filled and she never cried or expressed any fear! Of course I didn't tell her what was going to happen before hand, which in this case I think was better!  The only thing she hated was, once we got home, the feeling of numbness in her mouth.  She did fine with that until it started to wake up and tingle. At that point she said, "This feeling is freaking me out mom!" Luckily her appointment was in the evening and I just told her to go to bed and when she woke up it would be fine. The next morning when she awoke, she came running into our bedroom to tell me that her mouth was just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment