Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kiersten's first big girl dentist appointment

Kiersten has been to the dentist before but it was always at little smiles dentistry. There they don't do much, they look at your teeth and they put fluoride on them! So we haven't taken her back in a while. She absolutely hates brushing her teeth and it's been a struggle for George and I she argues and fights us know matter what we try to tell her
Today dentist trip reveal her lack of teeth brushing skills. She has four cavities two of which need fixed, we go in on the 17th of this month to have the cavities fixed! In the mean time I got her the new Sonicare power up toothbrush. She seems to like it so far and hopefully it will help keep her teeth clean!  Last month I broke down and bought myself a sonicare toothbrush and I have to say I love it.  So here is Kiersten in the dentist chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment